How To Invent a Book
- Start by writing a simple story. It can be about yourself, your family, your pets, your friends, or anything you want.
- Once your story is done, page through magazines and cut out pictures that will go along with your story.
- Glue the pictures on different pieces of paper.
- Write the parts of your story under the pictures on each page. You can also print out your story and cut it apart and glue the appropriate sections onto the related pages.
- Set aside your pages until the glue dries.
- Once all the glue has dried, put the pages of the book in the proper order.
- Staple the edges of your pages together. You can also punch holes down one side of the pages and attach together with yarn or ribbon.
- Don't forget to make a cover for your book!